Please consider coming out to volunteer for this year’s event. If it weren’t for the efforts of members, the event would not take place. The Dale Jepsen One Design Regatta is a primary revenue generator for the sailing fleet. It allows us to put on racing throughout the year. A strong sailing program is a vital piece of the puzzle that keeps our club strong. We need folks on shore just as much as on the water. Please consider spending one or two days with us for a couple hours on shore, or several hours on the water. This year the event takes place Saturday and Sunday, September 19th and 20th.
Some activities include:
- Helping at the dock to launch and land boats.
- Cooking on either day (including making a salad, grilling, setting up the buffet, and managing the buffet).
- Stuffing packets for registration.
- Helping with registration.
- Loaning us a 12 to 20 foot RIB for safety boat (manning it one or both days would be great too).
- Selling T shirts.
If you would like to help us, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be MUCH appreciated!
Mike Poulos, DJOD Regatta Chair